The sun’s ouut, new snow last week helped set up pristine course conditions, and everyone is vibing to get the Copper Mountain Dew Tour comp under way! Tomorrow morning you can tune in and watch both men and female slopestyle qualifiers…
How to watch from a distance? There’s a live stream of the event across it’s entirety. Click here to tap into the live stream. Below are some key times in AEST for prime snowboard real time action viewing:
- Mens Snowboard Slope Qualifiers: 16 December | 3:00am – 5:00am
- Womens Snowboard Slope Qualifiers: 16 December | 6:15am – 7:45am
- Mens Snowboard Pipe Qualifier: 17 December | 4:30am – 6:15am
- Womens Snowboard Pipe: 17 December | 7:30am – 9:00am
- Womens Slope Final: 19 December | 3:00am – 4:00am
- Mens Slope Final: 19 December | 4:35am – 5:50am
- Womens Snowboard Streetstyle Final: 19 December | 10:40am – 11:00am
- Mens Snowboard Streetstyle Final: 19 December | 12:15pm – 12:50pm
- Womens Snowboard Pipe Final: 20 December | 3:15am – 3:55am
- Mens Snowboard Pipe Final: 20 December | 4:50am – 6:05am
The stakes are extra high this year, with the Dew Tour doubling as a World Cup designated tryout event in the Olympic qualification criteria.
NZ’s own Zoi Sadowski-Synnott said “The course is running great, with lots of options to get creative on the rails and jumps,”. “More than anything, I think everyone is just excited to have Dew Tour back on the contest calendar after a tough year last year and to get to see everybody again.”
Riders are all about the course and the word on the ground is that the pipe is riding perfect also. Summer Fenton said “The halfpipe is amazing, and honestly Dew Tour is just my favourite event of the year”.
The Aussies and Kiwis are representing over the next few days with Tess Coady, Zoi Sadowski-Synnott and Valentino Guseli all competing. To see all riders competing click here.
Click here to stay tuned on all things Dew Tour across the next few days.